Terms and Conditions
FLYTLAB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, LIMIT, CHANGE, DISCONTINUE, OR REPLACE THE WEBSITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME. IN THE EVENT FLYTLAB MODIFIES, LIMITS, CHANGES, OR REPLACES THE WEBSITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR CONTINUED USE THEREAFTER CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUCH MODIFICATION, LIMITATION, CHANGE, OR REPLACEMENT.
It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes that may occur.
You warrant and agree that you are of legal minimum purchasing age in the jurisdiction in which you reside. It is your responsibility to check and understand the local laws in your jurisdiction regarding the legal purchasing age in order to purchase from or access our Website. FLYTLAB does not warrant or guarantee that compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be sufficient to comply with your obligations under applicable laws where you reside or where you use the Website.
Products and Services
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions:
• When ordering items, the buyer will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide upon ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
• When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit/debit card payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will only be processed when it is verified by us to be accurate and within the guidelines set forth in these terms.
• All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
• Any error in the ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond the seller’s control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding on us.
• Purchases made on the site are for the personal or gift use of the buyer only and are not to be used for re-sale. The site displays products, which form its collection. They are normally products that are in stock and available for dispatch, however on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out quickly. Should this be the case, you can contact our customer service department at email@example.com who will be happy to add your details to the waiting list and contact you to arrange payment should the item again become available.
• The seller reserves the right not to accept the buyer’s order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment or that the item ordered is out of stock.
• FLYTLAB products are for sale strictly to individuals 18 years of age and over. Misrepresentation of a buyer’s age is not the responsibility of the seller.
• Prices shown on the site are in U.S. Dollars (USD).
• If the buyer is from outside of the United States, the buyer may also incur duties levied by the jurisdiction to which you have specified delivery. International shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes upon arrival in the destination country. These duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Furthermore, a buyer from outside the U.S. may also be subject to higher postage and packaging costs. The seller reserves the right to request additional shipping fees prior to the Goods being dispatched, and to not accept the order should the buyer not fulfill the seller’s requests to pay additional postage and packaging fees.
• Payment for Goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery where applicable must be made before the Goods are dispatched.
• If the issuer of the buyer’s credit card refuses to authorize payment to the seller, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
• The seller will give the buyer an estimated delivery date for the goods, but no such estimated times or dates provided by us are guaranteed. Orders may take up to 2 business days for processing and fulfillment from the time the order is placed.
• International orders can be subject to holds and clearance delays due to international customs. These delays cannot be predicted or altered in any way.
• The buyer must check the goods immediately upon delivery and contact the seller if there are any problems with the goods. The buyer must notify the seller within 24 hours of delivery to ensure prompt attention as completed orders are filed away daily.
• In the case that the goods have been damaged in transit, the buyer must keep all packaging, as this may be required when making a claim.
• The seller will not be liable for any loss, damages or penalty resulting from delay in delivery of the goods when such delay is due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the seller, including without limitation, supplier delay, force majeure, labor unrest, or fire. In any such event, the delivery date will be deemed extended for a period equal to the delay.
Returns and Exchanges
• If, for any reason, the buyer is not satisfied with the goods purchased from our website, the buyer has a right to return the product (within 3 working days from the date that product is received)
• In the event of a return or exchange, we require that you return the goods to us at your own cost.
• For sanitation purposes, ALL SALES ARE FINAL on any clothing or hat purchases.
• In order to help with the return of your order, you must open a ticket with our Customer Service department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within the cancellation period.
• The buyer must take reasonable care of all goods in their possession and return them to us, with their original packaging, within 7 business days from the date the return claim was approved.
• In order to qualify for a refund/exchange, the goods or packaging must not have been used or damaged (unless prior written approval has been received), and the goods must be returned in their original packaging, and accompanied by all items comprising the product.
FLYTLAB will never share or sell your information with any third party. Your name, email, phone number and address will be used solely for order-related communication and shipments. We do not store credit card information, which is ran securely to prevent interception by third parties.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. Exclusive venue for any dispute that arises out of or relates to these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website will be the state or federal courts of Nevada. You agree not to bring an action in any other venue and you expressly agree to waive all objections to these venues. You expressly consent to be subject to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Nevada. You agree that any cause of action you have that arises out of, or relates to these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website must be brought by you within one year after the cause of action occurs. Otherwise any such action by you against FLYTLAB is permanently barred.
Trademarks and Copyright
The intellectual property rights in all software and content, including but not limited to photographic images/videos, logos, files and text made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of FLYTLAB LLC or its licensors and is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by FLYTLAB LLC and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER FLYTLAB NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RELATING TO OR RESULTING FROM: 1) USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE; 2) USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY OTHER WEBSITE YOU ACCESS FROM A LINK THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR 3) ANY ACTIONS WE TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF EMAIL MESSAGES YOU SEND US. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAYS, COMPUTER VIRUSES, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND ALTERATION OF TRANSMISSIONS AND DATA AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSSES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR AS A RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE, AND EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OR SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.